The YCC provides members with announcements, highlighting recent events and scholarship. To share, please contact the Scholarship Advisory group. Scholars interested to join the YCC and be part of its mailing list may do so here.
- The Seventh Annual YCC Conference will be held on April 20-21, 2018, at Case Western Reserve University School of Law in Cleveland, Ohio. Submission information is available at the 2018 Global Conference Call for Papers; please note, the submission deadline is December 31, 2017.
- The YCC Scholarship Exchange Program CFP is open until December 31, 2017. The Scholarship Exchange Program at the YCC is an opportunity for junior-stage comparative law scholars to get feedback on forthcoming scholarship from more established comparativists. Learn more about this valuable opportunity here: YCC Scholarship Exchange Program Call 2017-18
- The 2018 Eder Prize Call for Papers is now open for submissions. The deadline for submission is January 28, 2018.
- Membership in the YCC is open to scholars who have been engaged as law teachers, lecturers, fellows or in other academic capacities for no more than ten years. Scholars interested in joining the YCC and be part of its mailing list may do so here.We are revitalizing how the YCC communicates with its members.
- We’re have launched a new Facebook “group” (which is different than the Facebook “page” we use for official announcements). Please click on this link to sign up.
- The YCC mentorship program pairs junior scholars with senior scholars in their fields in a one-to-one mentoring relationship. We are very grateful to Rana Lehr-Lehnardt, a member of the YCC Linkages and Engagement Advisory Group, for leading this project this year and matching approximately 10 junior scholars with senior mentors. The mentorship matches are made once a year. If you missed the opportunity to sign up, please watch for an email announcement later this year.
YCC Newsletter (Archive)
Newsletters documenting the origins of the YCC are available through the links below.