2021 ASCL Annual Meeting
October 21–22, 2021
Internationalizing Comparative Law
UW Law School and the Global Legal Studies Center are pleased to host the 2021 Annual Conference of the American Society of Comparative Law and the ASCL Younger Comparativists Committee (YCC) Conference.
This year’s theme is “Internationalizing Comparative Law.”
Please note that due to the increasing numbers of the Delta variant, the ASCL executive board decided to hold the conference virtually.
Conference events will be on Thursday, October 21st and Friday, October 22nd:
- The main conference will start on Thursday morning and end on Friday evening.
- Younger Comparativists Committee (YCC) Conference will take place on Saturday, October 23rd.
Conference planning committee (UW Law School):
Plenary comprises of:
- Professor Richard Albert, University of Texas at Austin
- Professor Mila Versteeg, University of Virginia
- Professor Elizabeth Trujillo, University of Houston Law Center
- Professor Curt Bradley, Duke Law School
View the PDF Program here.
Deadline for registration is October 10, 2021.
Because the conference will be held virtually now, no registration fee will be charged. However, you need to register in order to receive the link to join the event.
Global Legal Studies Center, UW Law School, American Society of Comparative Law, and East Asian Legal Studies Center
Register by October 10th.
- Virtual General Admission