The ASCL is not only comprised of scholars and institutional members, but brings together a global community analyzing the possibilities and limits of comparative analysis to understand the dynamics of governance.
@ASCLConnect is a platform for members to share events and foster new collaborations, and we invite submissions (calendar upload link coming soon). Our goal is to make @ASCLConnect a central repository of information regarding comparative law conferences, CFPs, writing competitions, prizes, as well as fellowship & career opportunities.
- 2019 ASCL Annual Meeting (St. Louis, MO) — additional information is available here.
Recently Held Events
- 2018 ASCL Annual Meeting & XXth IACL Congress, Fukuoka, Japan – July 22-28, 2018 – IACL information is available here. The ASCL’s webpage with information related to the 2018 Annual Meeting in Fukuoka is available here.
- Annual Comparative Law Work-In-Progress Workshop – February 23-24, 2018 – Princeton University Call for Papers 2018
- The North-American section of the Société de législation comparée organized a bilingual conference (French-English) on Law’s Porosities on October 26, 2017 in Washington, D.C. at the American University Washington College of Law, in conjunction with the American Society of Comparative Law’s annual meeting.
- 2017 ASCL Annual Meeting – American University Washington College of Law – October 26-28, 2017 – Announcement and Call for Panels
- Juris Diversitas Annual Conference, 10 July – 12 July 2017
- Irish Society of Comparative Law Annual Conference, 23-24 May 2016 – The Irish Society of Comparative Law on May 23-24, 2016 at the School of Law and the Irish Centre for Human Rights, NUI Galway, hosted its annual conference, “(Dis) Locating Comparative Law”.