The ASCL is not only comprised of scholars and institutional members, but brings together a global community analyzing the possibilities and limits of comparative analysis to understand the dynamics of governance. @ASCLConnect is a platform for members to share events and foster new collaborations, and we invite submissions (calendar upload link coming soon). Our goal is to make the ASCL a central repository of information regarding comparative law conferences, CFPs, writing competitions, prizes, and career opportunities.
Upcoming ASCL Events
- Annual Comparative Law Work-In-Progress Workshop – February 23-24, 2018 – Princeton University Call for Papers
- XXth IACL Congress, Fukuoka, Japan – July 22-28, 2018 – information available here.
Past Conference Scroll
- The North-American section of the Société de législation comparée organized a bilingual conference (French-English) on Law’s Porosities on October 26, 2017 in Washington, D.C. at the American University Washington College of Law, in conjunction with the American Society of Comparative Law’s annual meeting.
- 2017 ASCL Annual Meeting – American University Washington College of Law – October 26-28, 2017 – Announcement and Call for Panels
- Juris Diversitas Annual Conference, 10 July – 12 July 2017
- Irish Society of Comparative Law Annual Conference, 23-24 May 2016 – The Irish Society of Comparative Law on May 23-24, 2016 at the School of Law and the Irish Centre for Human Rights, NUI Galway, hosted its annual conference, “(Dis) Locating Comparative Law”.