May 2, 2021
yccYCC Conference Call for Papers
The Younger Comparativists Committee (YCC) of the American Society of Comparative Law (ASCL) is please to invite submissions for its Tenth Annual Conference, to be held on October 21 and 23, 2021. The purpose of the conference is to highlight, develop, and promote the scholarship of younger scholars of Comparative Law.
October 23, 2021
2021 Younger Comparativists Committee (YCC) Conference
Upcoming YCC Events
March 2, 2021
yccLatest Comparative Law Scholarship
Alejandro Linares Cantillo, Assistant Editor Camilo Valdivieso-León, and Santiago García-Jaramillo (eds.), Constitutionalism: Old Dilemmas, New Insights (Oxford University Press, 2021) Vivian Groswald Curran (ed.), Porosités du droit / Law’s porosities…
September 2, 2019
yccEighth Annual YCC Conference
The Eighth Annual YCC Conference was held on May 10-11, 2019, at McGill University Faculty of Law in Montreal, Québec.
Become an ASCL Member today!
ASCL Members receive
- Participation in the premier scholarly society in the US for comparative law.
- Subscription to The American Journal of Comparative Law.
- Ability to connect with top level scholars in the field through conferences and meetings.
- Extensive scholarly resources for faculty members teaching comparative law.
- Awards and prizes for members.
- Unique opportunity to connect with young scholars in the field through YCC.